- Somatics Lessons | VIDEO recording
- The Daily Supplement | A Somatics Lesson for over all health and function
The Daily Supplement | A Somatics Lesson for over all health and function
Give this somatics routine 3 weeks and see how it changes your body and your life. This routine is based on Thomas Hanna's Cat Stretch routine. It helps you feel more limber and relaxed. Your brain will relearn to move your spine in all the directions it has lost due to stress, injuries, and inactivity.
This lesson is done predominately lying on the floor.
You will need:
* a quiet space with no distractions (TV, pets, music etc)
* space to lie down with legs and arms lengthened on the floor
* ability to get down and up from the floor
* optional pillow or yoga block
* optional yoga mat, blanket or rug... no padding, if you prefer
This is a VIDEO LESSON and approximately 60 minutes long.