Neck, Jaw, Face and Shoulder Class
If you have:
- TMJ disorder
- neck pain
- shoulder pain
- uneven shoulders
- trauma reflex
- Bell's Palsy
- migraines and headaches
- or you just want to help your facial muscles to perk up a bit, this class can help!
This lesson is:
- an AUDIO recording of a class hosted in Kristin's Think Somatics studio
- just under an hour long
- done predominately on your back
- recorded on January 15 2019
- one full-length class AUDIO recording
- one short video of tips to help you better understand a couple of the movements with hands on the face
Feedback from the students in the live class:
"I'm amazed my shoulders are level. They never are!"
" I can't believe how the tension in my head area was keeping my hips tight. I walk so much better after this lesson."