Untwist Your Pelvis with Somatics | 2 Lesson Bundle
There are many ways the pelvis can be out of balance:
- Rotated-- one hip is further forward than the other
- Tilted-- one hip is higher than the other
- Torqued -- one half of pelvis is tipped anteriorly (forward), while the other half is tipped posteriorly (backward)
In this lesson we will pay attention to the muscles around the waist and hips that rotate, hike and torque the pelvis, and pandiculate them to release excess tension that runs from the neck to the pelvis.
Students in the live classes noticed
- releases in their SI joints
- legs feeling longer and more symmetrical
- leveling of shoulders
- easier walking and running
Things to know before purchasing
These lessons were recorded in March 2023.
These are an AUDIO recordings, no videos
Each recording is a continuous play recording (no stop and starts to the lesson), and about 45 minutes long.
The lessons are done predominately lying on the floor, while on your back and on your sides.
You will need to download the recording and store it on your device.
Think Somatics cannot provide technical support.
Digital material is non-refundable.
You will have 3 days within day of purchase to download your recording.
Download is for purchaser only.
If you have questions just let us know! Enjoy the recording!